PR that tells a story
Every business has a story to tell. Let Creative Word PR bring your business to life through engaging content writing and media coverage that gets you noticed.
What We Do
Flexible PR solutions
Flexible, affordable PR solutions from a trained journalist helping your business stand out in regional, trade, TV, radio or even national media.
Content that brings your business to life on your website in case studies and newsletters. Increase your reach and tell your story with engaging copy.
121 training and support to help you at any stage in your business to get the very best out of your PR and copywriting with courses for PR and content creation.
Capture the hearts and minds of your audience
Bring your business to life
Raise your profile
Improve your SEO
What makes us different?
Flexible, professional support as and when you need it.
Creative Word PR was born out of a passion for good honest communications.
No faff, over promising or under delivery. We work seamlessly with existing teams to bridge skills gaps and offer a one stop shop for PR and content support.
- Tailored support as and when you need it
- Trained journalist with an eye for detail and telling a story
- Experience working with regional, trade and national media
- Award winning expertise
- Results which get you noticed
- Flexible, outsourced support when you need it
- Honest advice – we will only offer our support if we think it will make a difference
Shaherazad Umbreen, Shoes by Shaherazad
Victoria Prince, Touchpoints Marketing
“Made our website stand out”
Kevin Flinton, 24Fit Derby
- PR Moment for Creative Word PRCreative Word PR has been chosen alongside other PR professionals to talk about the issue of mental health in the industry for a trade magazine. PR Moment, a leading publication for the PR industry, asked for an insight in toContinue reading “PR Moment for Creative Word PR”
- Briggs leading new sustainable Scottish distilleryBriggs of Burton PLC is to start work on a new multi-million pound greenfield Scottish distillery which is leading the way for sustainable production in the whisky industry with an innovative new modular design. Global turnkey engineering firm Briggs ofContinue reading “Briggs leading new sustainable Scottish distillery”
- Training hub opens as firm expands with global accreditationA new health and safety training hub has opened in Staffordshire after receiving the ‘Gold standard’ of health and safety accreditations from NEBOSH to offer a dedicated training facility for everything from construction and manufacturing to mental health and suicideContinue reading “Training hub opens as firm expands with global accreditation”
Creative Word PR is an award winning PR and content writing service based in the Midlands. As a trained journalist Cheryl specialises in bringing your business story to life and can help with everything from media campaigns to copywriting and training.
If you would like more information about our services please get in touch for a free consultation.
Creative Word PR Limited, Registered in England and Wales: Company No. 12491173.