PR that tells a story
Every business has a story to tell. Let Creative Word PR bring your business to life through engaging content writing and media coverage that gets you noticed.
What We Do
Flexible PR solutions
Flexible, affordable PR solutions from a trained journalist helping your business stand out in regional, trade, TV, radio or even national media.
Content that brings your business to life on your website in case studies and newsletters. Increase your reach and tell your story with engaging copy.
121 training and support to help you at any stage in your business to get the very best out of your PR and copywriting with courses for PR and content creation.
Capture the hearts and minds of your audience
Bring your business to life
Raise your profile
Improve your SEO
What makes us different?
Flexible, professional support as and when you need it.
Creative Word PR was born out of a passion for good honest communications.
No faff, over promising or under delivery. We work seamlessly with existing teams to bridge skills gaps and offer a one stop shop for PR and content support.
- Tailored support as and when you need it
- Trained journalist with an eye for detail and telling a story
- Experience working with regional, trade and national media
- Award winning expertise
- Results which get you noticed
- Flexible, outsourced support when you need it
- Honest advice – we will only offer our support if we think it will make a difference
Shaherazad Umbreen, Shoes by Shaherazad
Victoria Prince, Touchpoints Marketing
“Made our website stand out”
Kevin Flinton, 24Fit Derby
- Making Trails hits the headlines with bid to save Britain’s struggling High StreetsCreative Word PR has been supporting art project Making Trails in raising awareness of how the arts can support the rejuvenation of High Streets post pandemic. Read their latest coverage in leading Government trade publications Public Sector Executive and LocalGov.Continue reading “Making Trails hits the headlines with bid to save Britain’s struggling High Streets”
- Regional PR a dying art or a powerful ally?When it comes to PR the power of the local press can sometimes be underestimated. Unfortunately, the 1500 regional newspapers, 600 radio stations and numerous regional broadcasters can be seen by some as the poor relation to the big brightContinue reading “Regional PR a dying art or a powerful ally?”
- Could art be the answer to saving Britain’s struggling High Streets?Towns are being urged to embrace outdoor art as a way of saving Britain’s dying High Streets and increasing footfall in struggling towns. Despite positive steps, footfall in UK town centres is still well below pre-pandemic levels, as many shoppersContinue reading “Could art be the answer to saving Britain’s struggling High Streets?”
Creative Word PR is an award winning PR and content writing service based in the Midlands. As a trained journalist Cheryl specialises in bringing your business story to life and can help with everything from media campaigns to copywriting and training.
If you would like more information about our services please get in touch for a free consultation.
Creative Word PR Limited, Registered in England and Wales: Company No. 12491173.